Bingo and Table Games are back!
For info on our new safety practices, please refer to the following press release from North Star Casino:https://northstarcasinoresort.com/news/faq
Let ‘em roll! Our Craps tables have a $5 – $100 limit with double odds. There is a $300 maximum payout on propositional wagers. Place a ‘Fire Bet,’ and you could win up to 1,000 times your bet!
Open Daily 4 PM – 12 AM
COVID SAFETY PRACTICES
- Table Games operational hours: 11a-3a until further notice
- 4 chairs/guest maximum per table.
- 3 players maximum on each side of the craps table
- Dealers only will handle chips on table games (besides craps), dealers will go spot to spot and player will confirm appropriate bet is placed by tapping the table prior to each hand being dealt.
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play 2 spots when available
- No pitch games
- No roulette at this time
- Customers will be required to sanitize their hands prior to play
- Proper face mask must be worn at all times
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. No food at the tables
- Guests may not congregate behind players
- Guests must be Star Club member and have their card with them to play table games.
See how you can win up to 1,000 times your bet!
How bets are Placed
This bet is placed on the first or “come out” roll of the dice. The bet wins 1 to 1 (even money) if the dice land on a 7 or 11. Bet loses if the dice land on 2, 3, or 12. If the dice land on any other number, i.e. 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, this number is marked by the dealer and is called the “point.” The point must be thrown again before a 7 is thrown for the bet to win even money.
Don’t Pass Line
This bet wins even money if the dice land on 2 or 3. It is a push if the dice land on 12 and loses on a 7 or 11. If the dice land on 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, this is marked as the point. The bet will now win if the dice land on a 7 and lose if the point is made.
Come & Don’t Come
These bets are identical to the Pass Line and Don’t Pass Line except that they can only be placed AFTER a point is established and must be placed in the appropriately marked places on the layout.
This bet can be placed on any roll of the dice. It is a one roll bet and wins if the dice land on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12. Bet loses on any other number. Bet wins even money on 3, 4, 9, 10, and 11. Bet wins double on 2 and triple on 12. There is a decision every roll.
These bets are placed for the players by the dealers after the “come out” roll. Any one or combination of numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10 may be placed. These bets win each time the number is rolled and lose if the dice seven out. Place bets do not work on the “come out” roll unless requested to do so by the player.
These bets can be made at any time and are placed by the stickman. They win if the hardway is thrown, i.e. 2 & 2, 3 & 3, 4 & 4, 5 & 5 and lose on an easy way, for example 3 & 1 (easy 4), 4 & 2 (easy 6). Hardways do not work on the “come out” roll unless called “on” by the player.
Odds paid on Hardways are as follows:
Hard 4 or 10 at odds of 7 to 1
Hard 6 or 8 at odds of 9 to 1
Players can bet on a seven coming up on any roll of the dice. If a seven is rolled, the bet wins 4 to 1. Any other number and the bet loses. These bets can be placed on any roll of the dice. Craps are 2, 3, & 12 and can be bet individually or combined as “any craps.” They are a one-roll bet, placed by the stickman. The 11 is also a one-roll bet and can be bet separately or combined with any combination of craps.
Odds paid on Craps and Elevens are as follows:
2 or 12 at odds of 30 to 1
3 or 11 at odds of 15 to 1
Any Crap at odds of 7 to 1
The player rolling the dice, called “The Shooter,” must reach the end of the table when “shooting.”
Management’s decision is final in all disputes.
Maximum payout on proposition wager is $300.
Maximum odds bet – 2 times.
“The Shooter” must have a pass or don’t pass line bet.