Table Games and Bingo Reopening: Policies and Procedures
Effective September 1, 2020
We have implemented the following policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
- Table Games will have chairs removed and every other table will be opened.
- Four chairs/guest maximum per table.
- Tables unavailable for play will not have any chairs.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed on each table separating 4 players and the dealer.
- Three players maximum on each side of the craps table.
- Guest will be discouraged from congregating behind players.
- Dealers only will handle chips on table games (besides craps), dealers will go spot to spot and player will confirm appropriate bet is placed by tapping the table prior to each hand being dealt.
- Any chips being presented for redemption at a table must be sanitized by the customer prior to presentation to the dealer.
- Players will be allowed to play two spots when available.
- Players must follow all safety rules. Customers not following the rules will be asked to leave the tables.
- Players not feeling well or showing symptoms will be asked to be screened by security if they wish to remain on the property.
- Players must sanitize their hands prior to the start of play and may be reminded of proper face mask usage.
- Beverage servers will remain available and serve beverages upon request. Please, no food at the tables.
- Hand sanitizer stations and masks are available at all table games.
- Players may be asked to momentarily take off their mask for proper identification.
- Players can momentarily take mask off to take a drink of a beverage but must put their mask back on immediately after.
- A supervisor will verbally confirm player name or card number. There will be no handling of a player’s card.
- 112 maximum capacity in the Bingo Hall.
- Seating is based on a first come first serve basis.
- Every other chair will be removed (Four chairs per table max).
- Increased space in the bingo hall (reduction of stage) and tables will be placed six feet apart.
- Social distancing barriers will be in place at the cashier stations and at bingo tables.
- At this time no food, smoking, or vaping will be allowed in the bingo hall.
- Bingo tables, counters, and electronic machines will be wiped down and disinfected with an approved spray after each session.
- After each guest interaction the employee will use an approved spray bottle cleaner and towels and wipe down any surfaces touched during the transaction.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for players throughout the bingo hall.
- Bingo employees are to sanitize their hands after completing transactions, cleaning, and sanitizing their workstations.
- Before entering the bingo hall, all customers will be required to have their temperature checked by a member of bingo staff and be under 100°F for entrance.
- Masks will be available for all players.
- Customers will be asked to lower their mask for identification purposes.
- No smoking, vaping, or eating will be allowed in the Bingo Hall.
- Face mask can come down momentarily for consuming drinks, or while smoking in designated outdoor smoking area.
- Plexi-shields will be placed on tables, at cashiers’ sales, and at the food area.
- Beverages will be available upon request as self-serve beverage stations are closed at this time.
Gary H. won $10,408
Sunday, February 28th
Karla K. won $40,018
Saturday, February 27th
Betty H. won $30,000
Wednesday, February 24th
Mary F. won $12,831
Saturday, February 20th
Joey P. won $35,936
Thursday, February 18th
Lynell H. won $12,916
Thursday, February 18th